Psychosexual therapy Brighton
For Couples and Individuals
“How you show up in sex, reflects how you show up in the life”
Sex plays a significant role in determining who we are and how we feel about ourselves so it can be a source of pain or pleasure. Psychosexual therapy is focussed on shifting your experience to become one of pleasure and connection in a safe and non-judgmental space, to restore and build happiness and confidence and to regain the relationship and sexual connection you want.
Non-judgmental, safe space to feel comfortable to talk about sex
I hold a safe and non-judgmental space for my clients to let them bring their uncomfortable experiences and the beliefs they inherited from their family and society that have stopped them from having happy sexual lives and fulfilling relationships. All these obstacles that can create frustrations and tension and make life painful and lonely.
- Impact of sexual trauma, rape, sexual abuse or assault
- Anxiety around sexuality, relationships and intimacy
- Relationships and communication problems
- Sex addictions
- Difficulties with arousal or orgasm (premature ejaculation, erectile disfunction)
- Vaginismus, Endometriosis, Dyspareunia (pain during sex)
- Loss of desire
There is a complete absence of judgement. I am here to help you to understand, to work with what you struggle with, and to find a resolution and build the sexual life you want.