Somatic therapy work combined with counselling … what does it means and what can you expect?
Once we have achieved a foundation in your Personal Assessment session, we meet to therapeutic sessions were is Somatic work and exercises involved, each session last between 1,5 -2,5 hours, (we agree on it individually). And it can take from 1 – 10 session to work with your chosen positive outcome. It is all up to you and how you feel about in your process.
I offer my therapeutic space, skills and knowledge to them who are willing to:
- seek help to feel more empowered, want to learn and explore to have joyful life
- are open to slowly connect and meet their emotions and get into touch with the body
- want to talk about what is bothering and frustrating and learn new skills
- want to bring curiosity about body, feelings and emotions.
I as your therapist I don’t do work for you but my intention is to empower you. I work with you as therapist that guide you, to help you understand the meaning and the unconscious messages of your symptoms, release tension and emotions you holding and teach you how to integrate your power, to feel more joy and pleasure in your life. All that is connected to sexual and intimacy life, because how you show up in sex reflects how you show up in life.
Examples of issues I can help you with:
- Trauma, sexual abuse, feeling shame, bothered by anxiety
- Absence of pleasure during sex of feeling numb, or pain in genitals and body
- Struggling with sexual life (loss of desire, vaginismus, difficulty reaching orgasm, early ejaculation, delayed or absent ejaculation, erectile dysfunction)
- Learning and understanding about your sexuality ( feel more yourself as woman/man with what ever your sexual preferences are)
An important aspect of my work as a Psychosexual Somatics® Therapist is to ensure that you feel safe during our work. It is of very important your boundaries are respected at all times, you feel free of your choice and comfortable.